Making Monsters TV show

Robot

Who's watching Making Monsters? I've searched the forums and haven't found anything. Here is a quote from Fangoria:

The Travel Channel is taking a trip to terror land with MAKING MONSTERS, their fall series that focuses on the Distortions Unlimited animatronics company in Greeley, Colorado as they create creatures for haunted houses and other fright attractions.
The Travel Channel will air MAKING MONSTERS on Sundays from October 2-23 in primetime. The show is a behind-the-scenes look at the Colorado-based Distortions Unlimited, a family-run business that’s the largest animatronics creator and producer in the world, pumping out hundreds of creatures year-round to the haunted house, Halloween and scare-amusement industry. Along the way, you’ll get to meet Distortions Unlimited owners Ed & Marsha Edmunds, master sculptor Jordu Schell (who has worked on HELLBOY, FEAST, THE MIST, AVPR: REQUIEM, LEGION and the upcoming THE THING and THE CABIN IN THE WOODS), sideshow performer the Enigma and Distortions comic book artist Daniel Crosier.

Jordu was sculpting aliens on the last episode for an event at Roswell. I really do like this show so far.

Jordu did that incredibly life-like Tarkin that was floating around here this summer... Incredible artist!

I had no idea this show was on - thanks for the heads up! I hope they air repeats of the ones I've missed.

For those who have not seen it... the show is a very interesting look behind-the-scenes of a Halloween Prop-building Company (Distortions Unlimited) and what they go through to create their products.

The Episode where they created Gorliath was Awesome and the Sculpt by Jordu was really great!
Gorliath the Shocktronic - Weekends to Die For Video - Travel Channel

I've worked with Jordu in the past on Movies and he's a very talented Artist and cool guy as well, his talent still inspires me!

Sorry to dredge up a dated thread, but I ran across a clip today from this show and was reminded of it. I missed these around Halloween and really wanted to see them. I looked around the web and only found clips and teasers from various episodes. Did any one see this when it aired? And if so, do you know how many episodes there were? And does anyone know where I could find the complete series? Thanks.

I'd have loved to watch it, but it was not available in the uk, maybe it'll get a dvd release, though i'm still waiting for face off to get a proper releaser

Truly a great show! I have saved them on my dvr to watch and rewatch. Jordu is really great! Ed Edmunds is a real character. I hope they do a dvd release soon. I would buy it.

Sorry to dredge up a dated thread, but I ran across a clip today from this show and was reminded of it. I missed these around Halloween and really wanted to see them. I looked around the web and only found clips and teasers from various episodes. Did any one see this when it aired? And if so, do you know how many episodes there were? And does anyone know where I could find the complete series? Thanks.
If I remember, there was either 5 or 6 episodes. It came on the Travel channel, and they were hour long shows, I believe. I might still have some on the DTV DVR.
Sci-Fi has a new similar show airing next month, called Monster Man. He does some of the same things.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back