Making an Albino Elder Suit.

eradicatedd00m

Im new to the Lair, and I think this place is the ****.
I plan on making an Albino Elder Suit.
First off, how hard would this be to make.
And where would I start?

Thanks, I didnt know that was there. I found a little bit.
I'm new here. I was asking for an overall rating of the difficulty of an Albino Elder suit.

I'm in no way expecting this to take a couple of months.
I have alot of patience, and am worried about the painting part.
I thought the Albino Elder idea would be something different.
So i thought hell, i'll give it a shot.
I was just curious about the difficulty.

Difficulty is pretty vague . What are you intending on doing? ..I mean if you are starting from scratch, you would be sculpting casting and pulling the parts ..trimming them..then painting and assembling? With no skill level at all ..ya ..very difficult. If its painting you are asking about ..well, once again ..I have no idea what to go on, to help answer your question ..do you know how to airbrush? If not ..you can pick it up pretty easily ..but I would have to say that most that get it fairly quick have at least a little bit of natural artistic ability ( even if you dont know it yet ..you might)

..Now ..that being said ..there are a ton of tutorials on this forum that help you do almost everything in creating a Predator suit ..read them ..then ask yourself "Is that Too difficult for me?" ..then try it anyways ..you may surprise yourself.

I really cant tell you how difficult it is going to be for you ..only you can answer that question

I was gonna start from the MR. Incredible tutorial. I'm a beginner at this. But its something I really want to get into doing. I havent airbrushed before. I was gonna make sure I have ALL the supplies before I started this epic creation. (hopefully) I really think this **** is the ****. All these suits look so professional. I wanted to make something, rather than buying one. But I feel like Im up to it.

see ..you are already on your way ..now... start with the Mr I tutorial ..you will have skins up and running in no time ...Already the difficulty level has dropped since joining ..now do the required reading and we will have an Albino Elder gracing our beloved forum

The most trouble you may run into would be the white dreads. If you plan to buy the pieces and have someone paint them for you all that would be pretty simple but it would be expensive

And sculpting the mask would be hard for me. Would it be better to buy a mold. and buy the dreads and get someone to paint them? or see somewhere online if theres a A.E mask with dreads to buy?

I doubt u will find anything on a different site compared to what we make on here dude, this forum is the way to go. for the mask and dreads, theres plenty of talented artists that will be welcomed to ur Albino Elder.
Btw i really like the sound of this idea u got, but seriously if theres anything u need...theres bound to be something of what ur looking for on here. :D

hope your build works out great. for the dread locks you could make backer rod dread locks and then dip them in white latex house paint. for the mask.... if u only want a bio, you could use a bycicle and attack dreads to that and attach the bio to the helmet.. otherwise buy or sculpt one. good luck.

thank you for the words of encouragement.
Im gonna be starting shortly. Lik I said earlier, I looked
at the Huntorials of the Mr. Incredible route to make a build.
and I'd love to buy that Albino mask for sale.
Its a beautiful mask.

The main thing to remember you can get any mask (they have elders as well) and then do the paint job as you like to make it an albino. Do you have a budget your working on to get all the stuff premade (2k plus) or is it gonna be a scatch build?

Ive been reading on here trying to price things.
Im saving up right now. But I like to have everything planned out.
I see the finished picture in my head and it looks really gooood.
I want my first build to be a very nice one.
And I plan on keeping up with the lair, its a very creative place.

is it going to be hard?thats like asking if the predators mouth looks like a vagina!of course!!!it took me 9 months to make my suit with little experience before hand.if theres anything the 9 months taught me was hope for the best,plan for the worst.that way if it doesnt go your way u expected it and are ready to fix the problem and if it does turn out you are pleasantly suprized!very rewarding project tho when you see the looks on peeps faces when u go out for a hunt....priceless!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back