Making a Killzone Helghast costume

ReplicaGod

Hi everyone, I am wanting to make a Killzone Helghast character, it's known as the Capture Trooper. Are there any patterns or pepakura files out there to make this with? Here's a reference image. They are characters in Killzone 3 that if you are spotted in one of the levels, they show up to get you. Mean looking, fast, and deadly just what I like. And it's one awesome costume in my opinion.
Any help would be appreciated.
KILLZONE3_capturetrooper_techboard.jpg

Hey bud! I realize how frustrating it is to find nothing, so I'll help out with this! :)

They aren't pepakura files, they are foam files for the armor.
It's in PDF format, so yehh, give it a shot! :thumbsup

Capture Trooper Foam Patterns.zip

Edit: The file doesn't include the helmet nor the weapon! It's only the armor, but at least its a step forward right? :)

Wish I knew if those foam patterns were a good scale, I'm 5'10". Or I wish I knew who did the patterns so I could ask them, and see if they have done anything for the weapon.
Thanks mikey123mushukl, I'll send you a message with my e-mail. I'm guessing whoever did the foam patterns did the pepakura file, but I don't know. It will at least be worth a shot to try and get in touch with the author.

Wish I knew if those foam patterns were a good scale, I'm 5'10". Or I wish I knew who did the patterns so I could ask them, and see if they have done anything for the weapon.
Thanks mikey123mushukl, I'll send you a message with my e-mail. I'm guessing whoever did the foam patterns did the pepakura file, but I don't know. It will at least be worth a shot to try and get in touch with the author.

Last night it said the files were made to fit a 6 ft tall person.
I have no idea who the author is.. I can find the webpage again and link you to it later on today when I get home from campus (college) :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back