Making A Bio Mask For A Female..

Yvette

Hello Everyone Me and my fiancee are really trying on this and we have no idea what to do...We are trying to make a female bio mask for me with latex or whatever we can we simply want to have a mask for me the rest we have..but we have no idea how to start it we started one but we kinda messed up..Can I get a little help here...Thank You..

Termokk makes smaller sized bios and face masks. Hope that helps and you guys get a suit together! :)

Yes, Confessor Amnell has good advice. The smaller sized ones like that would balance your frame out more than the huge movie style heads.

im sure it's been done, but most everyone makes the bio out of resin. and the mask (predator face) is done in latex.
if you are looking to have a all in one type mask, ie the bio and pred head all in one mask, then latex might be a good option.

a good way to start a head is to pick up a cheap Rubies head from ebay or online store and then upgrade to a bio and dreads from here.

I was thinking about making a all in 1 mask but wouldn't it be too claustrophobic without a mask that can be removed?

Um, Mike, I'm gonna let you re-read your post and kind of think about it for a moment or two, hehehehe...
Please ignore my previous post. I'm still waking up from a night of heavy SAKE drinking with my friends last night. So my ability to form intelligent comments might be compromised.... :p

Ive made a helmet out of latex lol I dont think you want to wear a helmet made of latex though. Does not keep it's shape at all. Ask roninpred to send you some pictures, I gave him the mask.

Just picture your self wearing a wet napkin. Yeah lol

Maybe foam? TMI made a p2 helmet out of foam, roninpred use to have this. I think he may still have it, I forget......

Hello Everyone Me and my fiancee are really trying on this and we have no idea what to do...We are trying to make a female bio mask for me with latex or whatever we can we simply want to have a mask for me the rest we have..but we have no idea how to start it we started one but we kinda messed up..Can I get a little help here...Thank You..

Several people have made some nice-looking bios out of cardboard or posterboard that was strengthened with papier mache or fiberglass resin (bondo). If you do a search some threads will come up.

Maybe foam? TMI made a p2 helmet out of foam, roninpred use to have this. I think he may still have it, I forget......

Ooh, I don't think I've ever seen a bio made out of foamies . . . I may give that a shot sometime.

The latex bio its in storage and I'm unsure on what box it is. I no longer own the P2 foam bio .I sold it to pierre(another member here) but I do have pics of the P2 foam bio, It was a very well made bio super light and it kept its shape even when wet. I'm unsure as to what type of foam it was but it look just like the foam Dave used for kithunters suit.
I wil upload pics of the bio once I'm at my computer. I just hope I still have pics of the back of the bio where the foam can be seen better. be back in a few with pics
Lem

Here are the only 2 pics I have of that foam bio. Unfortunately none of them are from the back.I tried to go back and look on the for sale section.Here i hve listed teh foam bio but I guess we lost a lot of content with the switch. I will contact pierre and see if he has any pics he can post of the bio
here are the only 2 pics I have of it;
SDC10730.jpg

SDC10729.jpg

As you can see,you can barely tell it's a foam bio.

Yeah theres the bio.

When i made the latex bio I did put some wire mesh on the inside while I brushed latex in the mold. But only did this on the fins of the bio though. That area did stay in shape though but was also bendable as well. I think if I added mesh all over the bio, think would of been a good bio it wear. But the bio did look warped though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back