Makin a Predators "Tracker" helmet

MetalWaterStudio

I'm currently sculpting the Tracker helmet from Predators and will sell to those who want. Updates and pictures coming soon. I have already started and I work fast, so the finished product should be here soon. :p

TonyC

ThisThreadIsWorthless-1.jpg

Well by golly thats not too bad at all. Welcome to the Lair. We have an intro thread over HERE. We'd like to hear a bit about you - have you sculpted anything else? Do you have any previous Predator on non-Pred related stuff? Again, thanks for the pic and welcome to the Lair!

Thanks

So far this is my first pred mask that I have sculpted. I'm using just a standard oil clay from Michaels I think and will eventually mold the whole think in silicone. I'm also molding the tusks and laser module separately.

Look for more of my work to come. Or at least til I just get some photos up. :p

Tonyc

^ Posts like this need to stop. :p

Welcome to the Lair, sir! I am really diggin' all of the textures on that sculpt.

You said you worked fast - how long did it take you to get to that stage in the picture?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back