Maker Meet Up & Prop Swap February 2nd Orlando, FL

cestus3

Hey fellow makers and prop enthusiasts! I am putting together a gathering of makers, artists and fabricators of all trades at my shop, Tilted Tombstone Studios in Orlando. Time to get some creative energy flowing! Come hang out and share stories and techniques, have a drink and talk shop! Bring your available props for trade or just to show off to your fellow makers. Wear your best cosplay if you dare! Drinks and appetizers will be provided. Let's see the talent out there and show that our community is alive and thriving! Party starts at 6 pm, address is 105 Drennen Rd. Any questions to hortababy@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_131125_107.jpg
    IMG_20220120_131125_107.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
If you were not so far away I would love to be there! 13hrs ish from Nashville... I wish there were more opportunities for us makers to do meet and greets during the year!!

Last edited:
If you were not so far away I would love to be there! 13hrs ish from Nasville... I wish there were more opportunities for us makers to do meet and greets during the year!!
I agree, I have been wanting to start this as a monthly event, it's always good to get together with like minded people! Hopefully this first one will be a hit! I am even going to do a few demos!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back