'Make My Day' 1:1 Clint Eastwood/Dirty Harry

Wow ! You are one of a handfull of people on here that continually blow me away with your sculpting talent ! I've always envied artists who could make such great 3D representations like this.

That is absolutely fantastic!

It just... IS.... Clint Eastwood! Amazing how you are able to capture the actor's little nuances that everyone recognises at a subliminal level when watching a Clint Eastwood movie! :eek
In fact, I'd say writing 'Clint Eastwood' in the Thread's Title is Overkill, as 99% of people in the Western World would instantly recognise who the sculpt represents.

Just disappoints me a 'lil bit when an excellent likeness is posted, of an actor who I would have no mannequin display usage for. Kinda like the fantastic Bruce Willis sculpt from a while back, sculpted by a talented Frenchman.
If you could just turn your talents onto an actor from the Star Wars Original Trilogy, then I would be able to 'tick' both boxes! ;)

"Did I use six pounds of clay, or only five? Well, in all the excitement, I kinda lost count......."

:lol.... And the vote for the best gag in this thread goooeeeessss ttooooo.... Betamin! cue the applause!

Cheers,
John
johnATmanicminerDOTplusDOTcom

Wow thanks everyone!! I didn't see these posts :facepalm

If you could just turn your talents onto an actor from the Star Wars Original Trilogy, then I would be able to 'tick' both boxes!

Haha, thanks John but no plans on visiting that galaxy just yet :)

Fantastic start wilysteve, even in the rough state it has an uncanny resemblance to Clint Eastwood! :thumbsup
If you do half as good a job with this as you did with the Sigourney Weaver/Ripley bust it will be mind blowing!!!
As a die hard Eastwood fan I would give almost anything to own a life size, or even smaller, bust of him!

Now if you could do a Captain Kirk, in any size, because to the best of my knowledge every single likeness I have ever seen of him NEVER looks like William Shatner! :confused

Thanks guys, didn't think this one would come back! :thumbsup

Seligmann2011
Re: 'Make My Day' 1:1 Clint Eastwood/Dirty Harry
It Awsome!!!!! Do you have more pics????

No more pictures I'm afraid.

SpaceCowboy
Fantastic job, if they were smart, they would have given you a contract!

Meh, whaddayagonnado right? :rolleyes

Petseal
Fantastic start wilysteve, even in the rough state it has an uncanny resemblance to Clint Eastwood!
If you do half as good a job with this as you did with the Sigourney Weaver/Ripley bust it will be mind blowing!!!
As a die hard Eastwood fan I would give almost anything to own a life size, or even smaller, bust of him!

Now if you could do a Captain Kirk, in any size, because to the best of my knowledge every single likeness I have ever seen of him NEVER looks like William Shatner!

Hehe, Shatners wouldn't really ever be my choice to sculpt. But never say never :)

As for this project, barring a miracle I think its in the ether unfortunately. Definitely one of my first choices though if I ever do miraculously get 4 months to spare and the money to do it :confused

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back