Unlimited Run Magnum PI Team Ring

FZ6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi.

I've just designed my own Magnum PI Team Ring. If you're a fan of the 80's TV Show, you know the story.

So I'm offering a true replica of the original Team Ring seen on the pilot episode, and featured on the first season.

The ring has the Lorraine cross, very well defined, like on the original Team Ring.

The surface of the upper oval and the Lorraine cross is concave -not flat-, like on the original Team Ring.

The ring is made in brass -you can choose also gold plated-, 3D designed, 3D printed and bronze casted.

For sure, is the best Team Ring you've ever seen!!! All the guys that have one are simply amazed of the quality and design. You won't be disappointed!

The black part is a plastic insert that must be inserted into the upper groove, on the space between the Lorraine cross and the oval bezel. Just press the plastic into the groove and that's all.

You can order it directly from Shapeways -you will find there several US sizes, 9, 11, 12 1/2, 12 1/4, 13 1/2, 14-:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/HTPDA979N?li=shop-results&optionId=43806400

MAGNUM PI TEAM RING A.jpg MAGNUM PI TEAM RING INSERT RING.jpg

Many thanks for watching!!

To design this ring I've counted with the advice of Robbie, one of the artisans that created the original Team Ring in the 80's for Thomas Magnum.

So this Team Ring is a very close replica of the original ring, that was worn by Magnum, TC and Rick on the Magnum PI TV show.

MAGNUM PI TEAM RING.jpg

This is me wearing the Team Ring.

Many thanks for watching!

I will look into more reference and PM you... thanks!

Hi again.

I've just designed my own version of the Mighty Hercules signet ring. The surroundings of the big H are similar to the original drawing, but I've raised the profiles to mark the parts. On a draw I've seen ten parts, and on another a few more.

What do you think? Any suggestions welcome!

RING MIGHTY HERCULES RENDER.jpg

Many thanks for your support

Interesting take! I never really thought of it as having the outer circle as a flat front, I always saw it being rounded, This certainly looks better than that would.

On the band I'm torn between my need for accuracy and the fact that this type of band just looks better for actually wearing in the real world.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back