Want to Buy Magnum Force

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MagnumForce

Hi I am looking to buy an San Francisco Police motorcycle half cup helmet like the one worn in the movie "Magnum Force" by David Soul, Kip Niven, Robert Urich, and Tim Matheson. I will pay a good price for one since I am looking to finish my Magnum Force collection. Or if you have anything else along the lines of that I will be interested. Just send me a personal message if interested. Thanks NJ

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dbuck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Don't have any but here are some pics for everyone else to see what they look like.

image.jpg image.jpg