Magneto and Cable builds. Comic inspired (Both suits complete!)

PunisherNC

Sr Member
wanted to share some progress pics of my new comic style Magneto and Cable cosplays. Lots of touches left to finish... shoulder pad for Cable, collar for Magneto, etc. Let me know what you all think!

And yes, decided to let my hair go gray lol

Attachments

George

Sr Member
P.s.: I like your avatar.Reminds me of the dvd cover of the 1990 version of Captain America (I have it),and they made a reference to that picture in the new version (Captain America: The First Avenger) as well.Cool fun-fact :p

DrCyanide

3d printed Magneto helmet is in. Had to print in 3 pieces. Got it all glued up... now comes the sanding and painting process
3 pieces... dang, I need to get a bigger printer, lol. That piece would probably be 10 or more pieces on my measly 120x120 print bed.

Looks magnificent though, the shape of it really catches the eye and draws the focus of the costume to your face.

PunisherNC

Sr Member
Thank you. That’s what drew me to the design. Very different than what I’ve seen previously. Love the exaggerated eyes and skinnier face opening. Fits love a glove

PunisherNC

Sr Member
Finally, some Cable progress. Just waiting on the shoulder pad, hair growth (lol), and to strap the other glowing X buckle across the chest. And of course the yellow contact lense and eye scar

Attachments

PunisherNC

Sr Member
Cable is done... though this is a plan B shoulder pad. My comic accurate 3d printed one isn’t going to arrive in time for HeroesCon this weekend. I’ll attach it once it arrives

Attachments