"MagnaTRON" Home Theater Room With Movie Props

Bookshelf updated with new Linder 31211 model knife like the one in Raiders (minus stag handle variation) in the tent scene with Indy and Marion. I've also moved the Belloq pocket watch to the bookshelf (to make room for another bottle on the ark shelf display).

Indy Bookshelf Both Knives Flash Not Lit s.jpg

Indy Bookshelf Both Knives Med Lit s.jpg

Indy Bookshelf Both Knives Dark Lit s.jpg

I got an Indy style Fedora. It's not accurate to the movies exactly (closer to the Temple of Doom style like on the right), but I like it anyway. I've got an 8' whip and leather jacket on order as well (Cosplay or display or whatever). I don't really have a display spot yet, but I might try to set something up by the bookshelf display (have a Toht hat as well and Belloq "Panama" one on order as well).

Hat Compare.jpg

I got in an 8' leather whip to go with the hat/jacket combo for display or cosplay or whatever. It's not an exact replica by any means, but should suffice for display in the home theater somewhere or cosplay or whatever.

Indy Whip 01s.jpg

Added a leather jacket to the Indy bookshelf display area (maybe not the best place to hang it, but I have few options at the moment in the theater room. Maybe I'll put up a hanger near the hat at some point.

Jacket and Hat Bookshelf 01s.jpg

How about a Toht folding hanger for the jacket? :)

I've actually got a Toht style black trench coat I could use with it for that matter. Did anyone make a batch of these before? They don't look too complex to throw together as a project, I suppose.

More items added to home theater room (or soon to be added once I find a place to put them; I've had to reorganize a bit to fit the Horn of Dagoth by the Conan display (had to move Hellraiser cube for one thing):

Full Sized Crystal Skull (plastic that can be lit from within) set on top of center speaker below screen (kind of creepy looking there and lights up with a remote button push):

Crystal Skull Speaker s.jpg

Belloq's Hat (needs the brim adjusted and what not to match movie, but not too far off). I've hung it off the right tapestry for now. I don't know if it's stable there yet.

Belloq Hat s.jpg

1930s Sparklets Seltzer Bottle (from Ravenwood Bar scene). I'll have to find a spot somewhere....

Sparklets Seltzer Bottle Ravenwood Bar s.jpg

Restaurajones' more accurate looking Holy Grail replaces earlier version on the bookshelf display:

RJ Grail Shelf s.jpg

The Horn of Dagoth (from Conan The Destroyer) added to Conan display (Hellraiser cube moved to accommodate it):

Dagoth Box.jpg

Horn of Dagoth s.jpg

Conan headband added (now on corner of left tapestry hanging next to the Atlantean sword (pictured here sitting on the Crystal Skull. CROM!)

Crystal Conan s.jpg

Modified the hat to look more like Belloq's worn one in the movie:

Belloq Hat Modified s.jpg

I moved the headband, crystal skull and horn to here (skull remotely lights up):

Conan Corner Horn Dagoth s.jpg

Belloq's hat is here:

Right Wall Hats s.jpg

And I had to move the Hellraiser cube (it's here for now; I'm thinking about doing a 3 dome 3 cube display; I've got two cubes already and I'm thinking about that one with the music box in it where you wind it from the center piece of the circular side). Where it's at now, a light projector sitting on the floor at the base of the side speaker under the Harry Potter crystal ball/wand display that puts stars on the ceiling in the back of the room that comes on with the crystal ball, Heart of Ahriman and galaxy sphere actually paints the side in a kind of neat fashion.

Right Mid Wall Hellraiser Cube Moved s.jpg

And I put the seltzer bottle in the back of the room (pushed the Ark over a bit to make room for it):

Indy Ark Corner Seltzer Bottle s.jpg

Elysium Transparent Box from Hellraiser lit with remote control votive candle (still need to get two more glass cases and I have a Leviathan diamond config coming as well to try out):

Elysium Top Down Bright 01s.jpg

Elysium Mark 3_1 Top.jpg

Elysium Mark 3_3.jpg

Elysium Mark 3_4.jpg

Hellraiser Display updated with Chesterfield lighter from Hellraiser III, the diamond configuration of the lament cube from Hellraiser II and III and a Lament box that actually opens to the Star Configuration (Gate OPEN). The brass inlay one and diamond one have "hands" holding them that appear to come out of the fireplace the display is on. The flat panels lying around are actually drink coasters.

Chesterfield Cigarettes Lighter s.jpg

Hellraiser Display 1s.jpg

The Elysium one has been moved upstairs to sit on my piano on a rotating and color changing LED platform, operating in conjunction with a "plasma projector" that puts different colored "clouds" on the ceiling that move like fire. The LED platform projects the cube patterns onto the side wall and ceiling and rotates while the box changes through different colors.

Elysium White s.jpg Elysium Purple s.jpg Elysium Red s.jpg Elysium Blue s.jpg Elysium Green s.jpg

Gold Dunhill Unique Sports lighter added that is very similar to the one in Tomorrow Never Dies, except for the barley pattern and it being a 1928-1930s era lighter (the one from the movie was supposedly a 1990s retro rerelease of the wick lighter right before the update to the jet lighter version came out around 2000).

Dunhill Unique Sports Gold Front Lit s.jpg

Dunhill Unique Sports Gold Back Lit s.jpg

Dunhill Unique Sports Gold Back s.jpg Dunhill Unique Sports Gold Front 2s.jpg

Green Dunhill Rollagas added to lighter collection (not from a specific movie; a gold version was used in Kingsman, which I also have), but it's more difficult to find a green one for some reason (must have been less made). This one is from the 1970s in excellent condition with the original box and manual:

Dunhill Rollagas Green s.jpg
Dunhill Rollagas Green Lit s.jpg

Dunhill Rollagas Green Case s.jpg

3D Printed "Tanis" map room model added on top of the rear surround speaker in front of the rear wall Raiders of the Lost Ark Poster/Ark display. It's clearly nowhere near as nice as the Sideshow diorama, but it was 1/10 the original price (which now sell for closer to $1000 and take up a lot more space). But it's setting next to my full size Staff of Ra and thus gives a miniature notion of what it's purpose is.

Tanis Model s.jpg
Tanis Model 2s.jpg

1930s Dunhill Rollalite Table Lighter (outside cleaned up and in good shape externally)

Dunhill Table Rollalite s01.jpg

After a lot of cleaning it seems the dunhill plate is actually chromed as it looked like dirty copper. Grime (ash and tobacco stains?) removed from most parts (still needs new wick):

Dunhill Table Rollalite s03.jpg

New Wick and cotton packing installed. Lighter restored to working order in excellent condition:

Dunhill Table Rollalite Lit s01.jpg

New real quartz crystal skull added to sit across from the Indiana Jones skull (somewhat similar looking to Mitchell Hedges skull seen on Ancient Aliens and other shows). Shown lit here with a light puck:

Crystal Skull C01Ws.jpg

Crystal Skull R01W.jpg

Crystal Skull L01Ws.jpg

Other views:

Crystal Skull L01GBs.jpg Crystal Skull R01B.jpg Crystal Skull C01RGWs.jpg Crystal Skull C01Rs.jpg Crystal Skull C01Gs.jpg

Given the size, I cut open one of the remote control votive candles I have to get the LED mechanism to fit under the chin. Here's the end result and it sitting on the right front wide speaker in front of the Matrix 2 Katana (hard to get a really sharp photo in the dark with a phone camera). The skull now flickers in the room with the other things lit by the remote control votive candles.

Skull LED lit s.jpg

Skull Speaker Sword s.jpg

Alien Skull Lit in front of Indiana Jones Bookshelf display:

Alien Skull Bookshelf Lits.jpg
Alien Skull Bookshelf Lits2.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back