Magic sculpt or Apoxie sculpt?

The Manlet

Sr Member
I am wondering witch one is better? i have used magic sculpt and found it pretty good
easy to use. But i have read apoxie sculpt is better? so i am wondering if anyone has used these and would like to share there opinion :)

apoxie sculpt or magic sculpt? i'm about to buy a few pounds of magic sculpt but if anyone knows if what i hear about apoxie being better? please tell me

I use magic sculpt and ive never had any problums with it.I dont know what id do with out the stuff its a life saver.

Billy

its pretty good stuff :D but after all i have been told apoxie, is better? i was wondering i don't want to buy apoxie and kick my self for no buying more magic sculpt.

I haven't used Magic Sculpt but I can't say enough good things about Apoxie. I suspect they're pretty equal...I'd buy the better price per quantity.

Originally posted by BlindSquirrel@Feb 7 2006, 12:55 AM
I haven't used Magic Sculpt but I can't say enough good things about Apoxie. I suspect they're pretty equal...I'd buy the better price per quantity.
[snapback]1177866[/snapback]​

on a few web sites 4 pounds of apoxie is going for around 27 to 28 dollors
and i have found one site selling 5 pounds of magic sculpt for 26.
so i'm going with the magic spulpt.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back