Made007's Custom Cannon Contest Entry

made007

Sr Member
Well my plan is to rebuild my pepakura cannon armature as i used a lot of expanding foam on it and its a mess right now, for the cannon, nothing fancy, im going to focus on technology, trying to make a better weapon, ill explain better when the times comes, dont want to give out too much info, ill be using chavant nsp medium tan color like all my sculptures i have posted here, Members have seen my bios here on the lair, and i started on making props since september 2011, i hope i do good in the competition, and good luck to the other contestants :).

I decided not to post the sketch, itll be more fun this way as everyone can see it becoming to life instead of seeing the drawing
Heres my armature took me like 15 min to do
62827351.jpg

1c07b4ef.jpg

82719f8b.jpg

I found some sculpey i had left of my beads and im thinking of using it too, make parts and bake em! Using bondo and plastic, i think im not going with the chavant for this one

Edit- added pic

067442ce.jpg

Yeah, Jose...that is one coo design bro.

I actually have a cannon in progress too, but won't be entering the contest due to my lack of time I can spend on things.

I am still working on that Bio too. Had to "disassemble" it because it lost its form after the rubberizer dried. :(

So, I'm just going to throw some foil down, resin it, and call it good. Unfortunately my week is busy so I can't really start on it until this weekend.

Thanks, im gonna try new stuff on this cannon, my head is full of ideas right now;), this is the boring part, when i add the greebs and explain it functions thats when the fun begins, what i dont know is if ill be able to cast one up before the deadline, sorry to hear about your armature, but youll fix it :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back