Mad Max: Fury Road

Im gunna go out on a limb Wes and say that Mel will make a camoe in Fury Road. As i think it will be set a long time after TD and Tom Hardy wont be playing Max Rockatansky, surname important, Mel will film a short peice to help bridge the story. Im thinking this will give the closure they both want and give Miller the license to really expand the MM universe, enter anime.
Just a thought, thats still encouraged in some sectors.

The article in the First Post states the Interceptor (Pursuit Special!!!) will be back, but that SkyNews Press Release screen grab with the replica was from 2009.

Sweet! This is the first I have heard of this! It will either be really cool, or suck!

I thought ( and still think ) "Thunderdome" could have been ton's better, but that's my opinion!

Oh! I was wondering in TRW, where did they get their oil!

The article in the First Post states the Interceptor (Pursuit Special!!!) will be back, but that SkyNews Press Release screen grab with the replica was from 2009.

That Skynews pic was from an official shoot so i dont think the Bob was a replica but one of the production used models. I love the pic as its a great tease, the entire back half is covered and the metal grills on the light covers could easily have been stuck on. The more i think about it, i get further away from working out how Dr Miller has written these cars into Fury Road.
A picture from the docks would be helpful.

MASTER BLASTER!
master-blaster-mad-max-road-warrior-beyond-thunderdome-maste-demotivational-poster-1249557911.jpg

Well I hope this doesn't suck. I think they could do a lot with the franchise the way the world is today. Hardy has some big boots to fill though IMHO. Personally I don't mind when it is set in the timeline, but the cars have to be right where ever they do end up.

I really like Tom Hardy but I could see Sam Worthington as Max.

I'd like to see what happened to Goose. He obviously wasn't in good shape after the accident but it might be interesting to find out the events after we last saw him.

The steering wheels on the wrong side.

I really like Tom Hardy but I could see Sam Worthington as Max.

I'd like to see what happened to Goose. He obviously wasn't in good shape after the accident but it might be interesting to find out the events after we last saw him.

In the special intro made for MM2, we see Max visiting two gravesides, one is Sproggs but what about the second?, In MM, the doctor says she, Jessie, will make it. Is the second grave The Goose?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back