Mad Max Fury Road Interceptor 1:1 Replica Reveal

Mad Max Cars

Thought you all would like this. This Fury Road version Interceptor was the first one ever built. It first appeared to the public when WB had us show the cars at the Seattle Pre-Screenings on May 11th 2015, several days before the film opened to the public. Here is a reveal video of the car. Let me know if you want to see the appearance at the pre screenings and I will post that video.

great car,but right hand drive cars should not be allowed in america.i strongly suggest you deport this vehicle to the uk immediately! pm me for my address.;)

Feel free to show any build pics/vids you may have :)
We actually have some great build series videos on our youtube channel. Some I have posted already, some I will try to get up here. Also you can go to our website which I thiink you can find on my profile. I don't want to post it directly here for fear I will go afoul of the "advertising" clause in the rules unintentionally again somehow.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back