Mad Max Fury Road Coma-Doof Warrior

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Beerbohm

Wow there's allot more to this then I thought lol...I've already pieced all the parts I've found together but now this is a whole other beast (the thing on the top with the 4 knobs is a guitar pedal wrapped in leather)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ein

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
TMBountyHunter, where can I see this Featurette?

I've only seen the 18-minute Behind-the-scenes clip on Youtube and they never touch on any of what I'm seeing in these pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMBountyHunter

It's the "Tools of the Wasteland" feature on the Blu-ray. Some places have a terrible practice of shipping orders as soon as they're available and not on the designated street date.

EDIT: Apparently I forgot to upload one of the pics

Last edited:

Neto

so I got help from a friend and we found the small gauges on the left top of the contraption he said it is a potentiometer from "Philadelphia Leeds & Northrup Co." I found a couple of them on eBay for pretty cheap. I'm still going to make them out of wood and paint because of my budget.

Just Google it and you guys can find it :)

Good luck for you guys.

stuff_stuff.jpg

harrisonp

Sr Member
I haven't seen it mentioned, so hopefully it isn't a "duh" statement, but the guitar is definitely built from Stratocaster hardware, with the 5 way switch seemingly intact on the side of the bedpan, and the tremolo/bridge is a 2 point with roller saddles like this

http://www.customworldguitarparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/i/file_4_376.jpg

the bass side has a P-bass pickup and seemingly stock 4 saddle P-bass bridge

from the knobs and shape I think the pedal is from the Digitech Hardwire series.

http://static.weloveshopping.com/shop/music-boulevard/extra/7263230.jpg

Last edited:

Karol

11053115_10153065688378456_5874305605417579622_o.jpg
He's got a pleather thing on his right leg. I actually have a drawing from iOTA that describes it. This is the best shot I've seen of it yet.

Karol

SloppyJoe, no one knows for sure. But I can tell you by looking at it again that it does have characteristics consistent with the top part of a boot, with the toe and sole removed. In other words, take some pleather goth boots and turn the right one into a gaiter. That would be a better bet, I think, than an ankle brace or something like that.

SloppyJoe155

Brillant, Karol! Can anyone figure out what type of gear is at the bottom of the guitar? It seems too thin to be a gear but it looks like one.