"MAD MAX" 1/25 Interceptors

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some pics of my Aoshima 1/25 Mad Max1 and Mad Max 2 Police interceptor builds...
The last two pictures are of my second build featuring the car as it was seen in the first film. Both versions had some scratch building to make the car more accurate.
For the Road Warrior version(Mad Max 2), I tried to capture the weathering as it was seen on the real car.

jNY7uk.jpg

MzfDZb.jpg

r6Smdm.jpg

4TIm9Y.jpg

OfEiPZ.jpg

VQLZ1C.jpg

Nicely done!

You did nail the details. The single door mirror. The glossy & flat areas on the black paint of the MM#1 version. The mismatched wheels on the #2 version. Etc.

Good dirt weathering on the #2 version too. It's just the right amount.

Thanks very much indeed! I wish Aoshima would re release this kit...would love to do more versions of it. Perhaps the version seen all too briefly in the beginning of Fury Road.

Seeing your excellent builds makes me all the more sad that I never picked this one up when it was available. I'll continue to hold out hope for a re-release myself.

Excellent work.
The interceptor (especially the tattered, post-apocalyptic version) is one of my favorite movie vehicles...and you killed it.

This is at the top of my model kit wish list. I never understood why they didn't release Mad Max: Fury Road kits...not just Interceptor but War Rig, Nux's ride...etc.

Anyway, stellar job.

Excellent work.
The interceptor (especially the tattered, post-apocalyptic version) is one of my favorite movie vehicles...and you killed it.

This is at the top of my model kit wish list. I never understood why they didn't release Mad Max: Fury Road kits...not just Interceptor but War Rig, Nux's ride...etc.

Anyway, stellar job.
Many Thanks! I appreciate it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back