Star Wars Macrobinoculars parts

Buy now for 310.00 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,
I'm selling a kit of parts for a Luke hero macrobinoculars build. It includes a Eumig servomatic, a seagull 4A camera with the metal knob, a bell and howell 624 with a white/grey button as well as a transition box and mistery wedge in resin. "All" you need to find is "only" the Kalimar parts and the aluminium lens plate.

Please look at the pictures for details. The bell and howell is not the greatest condition but the buttons are perfect. The eumig is missing the small metal plate that goes on the button that you normally remove and put on the mistery wedge. Very sorry about that, I think it happens often. Apart from that, everything is perfect I think.

please contact me by PM for shipping costs and payment. the package will weight almost 4KG. Price does not include shipping costs.

shipping to France will be 15€
Europe will be 25€
rest of the world will be 60€ really sorry! maybe we can work something out where I can send you only the needed parts without the rest of the cameras or something.

thank you very much
macro1.jpg

macro2.jpg

macro3.jpg

macro4.jpg

macro5.jpg

macro6.jpg

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a really good base grouping of things for anyone looking to get started on collecting Macros and the price is a steal for all you get in this listing. Good luck with the sale eethan.

Are you giving up the Macros for now, eethan, and coming back to it later or do you have another set of parts you are working? This one is really starting to become a marathon prop of its own for many of us, which is a good thing.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a really good base grouping of things for anyone looking to get started on collecting Macros and the price is a steal for all you get in this listing. Good luck with the sale eethan.

Are you giving up the Macros for now, eethan, and coming back to it later or do you have another set of parts you are working? This one is really starting to become a marathon prop of its own for many of us, which is a good thing.
Thank you for your kind message mate!
I'm not giving up the Macros, I have another set, It's just other stuff I found when I was in my searching rush for those parts. I thought it was a good idea to sell a whole lot for someone to have a quick start with it. This is indeed quite a hard prop to start. I personally didn't go with the Kalimar road as I clearly don't have the money and I used 2 Miranda lenses that were a bit close.
cheers :)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
price reduced, I think this is a good deal to start your macro :)

If you feel shipping cost is too expensive, I can send just the parts needed by disassembling them as I said in my first post. Also if this is too complex to assemble for you, I can assemble it for you if you give me a bit of time and for a small fee.
cheers

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
price reduced again. I'm suprised this hasn't sold, it's a nice package. I can work something out with you if shipping is too expensive or if you are afraid to build that prop yourself ;)

Prop Store