Limited Run Machined mystery wedge, lens focusing knobs and other macro-binoculars parts

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Will there will be any more focusing knobs available in the future?
Hi, as a mater of fact, I have started to see this morning if I could do a bit more after your message. I'll keep everyone posted if they are a success or if I give up on making additional ones. I'm really not a fan of leaving my clients empty handed, so i'll try my best :)
cheers

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
alright,
so, yes, I will have 24 more focusing knobs for sale soon :) still need to clean their faces, bevel them, drill them and thread them here.
that being said, I will only release them at the same time as the stainless steel clips, just to try to handle my stock better and have parts that go together in stock at the same time :)
cheers
IMG_20220711_192907.jpg

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just bumping this thread as well to say that everything is back in stock with the added macrobinoculars stainless steel belt clips :)

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Boom bought my long clip (stunt)
That verbiage really confused me
hi,
just replying here as well even though this is not the thread for the clips,
for anyone else wondering, the "stunt" variation is not the long clip, the long clip is available on a second page on the website. I released 3 versions:
IMG_20220715_210143.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.