Limited Run Machined Droid Caller Caps - Luke & Jawa - New Run August 2023

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
AUGUST - NEW RUN - New Pricing Updated

Please post up interest in another run of the Luke or Jawa droid caller caps

I have received many IM’s about another run of these - this is to gauge interest in a fourthrun - see below -

AUGUST 2023 RUN - Limited Run of machined aluminum Luke or Jawa ANH Droid Caller Top Caps - Machined to fit original Kobold & Linhof Flashes, Dark Energy Creations and Anovos replica models. Machined key for sprung ball bearing, the shaft extends inside the top of all flashes listed and can be secured with the knurled thumb set screw. Will not fall out during trooping or cosplaying! Can be easily weathered to match the aluminum finish of your personal flash. For more photos please click ANH Luke Droid Caller Aluminum Top Cap

Price Shipped in US - $43.50 USD - Additional top caps will be $34 if shipped together
International shipping - $49.50 USD - Additional Top Cap will be $34 if shipped together

Please post interest here and I will add you to the list. I'm doing a run of 50 or more. Thanks guys!

Thanks - Chad
Tatooine Machine

IMG_9807_zpsg2hozadp.jpg

Luke Cap Interest List -

1. 3251bimmer - PAID
2. Dewy - 2 - PAID
3. amnesia0287
4. MoonPatrol

Jawa Cap Interest List -

1. red-button - 2 - PAID
2. Kurtyboy - PAID
3. 3251bimmer - PAID
4. Boba Flint - PAID
5. amnesia0287

Last edited:
Dave at Dark Energy Creations is doing another run of Droid Callers and I was told he’s going to now offer them with the brass plugs like I added to my DEC replica caller. His run is active here and on his website as pre-order! Pick up the pair of these for your collection!

IMG_6665.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back