Machined Aluminum Luke & Jawa Droid Caller Caps

Buy now for 37.50 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hawaiiangb

Lost in the mail, somewhere in cali. Im in hawaii. No help from seller. No refund. This sale is a bust. Worst seller ive dealt with.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Lost in the mail, somewhere in cali. Im in hawaii. No help from seller. No refund. This sale is a bust. Worst seller ive dealt with.
out of the 100+ I’ve sold, you are the first. I told you I’m looking into it with the post office, local post master is working on locating it, what else can I do at the moment. Very nice of you to post this. Worst buyer I’ve dealt with.

2Cell

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Probably worth noting too, that if it's stuck in California, and depending on what type of postage was used to ship it, (Parcel or First Class maybe?) the package will sit in the port until they get a full load to ship to Hawaii. I've run into this before selling stuff to people in Hawaii and it sucks but it's not his fault if the Post Office is delaying the shipment.

Hawaiiangb

Paid on May 25th. Package hasnt moved since May 31st. Not expecting to see merch or a refund anytime soon. When asked about a refund. Seller said that once he's dropped the item off at the post office, his job is done. Just saying, no..... not really. But he did say that he's looking into it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Paid on May 25th. Package hasnt moved since May 31st. Not expecting to see merch or a refund anytime soon. When asked about a refund. Seller said that once he's dropped the item off at the post office, his job is done. Just saying, no..... not really. But he did say that he's looking into it.
Please also post the PM you sent me calling me a “wad”. In this hobby and on this forum, we all have a reputation. I value mine and have ALWAYS done the right thing no matter the cost, which I will continue to do even when someone is rude, impatient, or out of line. Part of our reputation comes from the post we write. I have never said I’m not giving you a refund nor that I wouldn’t help. Posting this on my For Sale thread in an attempt to smear my reputation is just plain unethical. Disappointing this is!

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Spoke w the Post Master today and if you’re in Hawaii or international, there’s going to be delays due to COVID-19. Thanks for the patience.

Hawaiiangb I sent you a screen shot of the USPS internal tracking system. It’ll get there, thanks! - Chad

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine took forever to arrive too but that had everything to do with the post office and nothing to do with the seller. In fact I'm so happy with the item I want to buy two more!

Two more Luke Caps please!

Just FYI, as a seller myself I just wanted to add my two cents. I've bought and shipped items all over the world (literally) for 20 years now and I can tell you that as a seller once the item is dropped off at the post or delivery service there is NOTHING they can do to control how your package is handled, how quick it arrives, if it arrives, etc. They can only contact the buyer and the delivery service. So, while I get the frustration, if the seller is willing to try and correct the situation, just give them time. Plus I know Chad well enough to know he isn't in the business of screwing people over.

Especially now with COVID affecting everything, it's going to delay deliveries due to the massive influx of online orders. They are so overwhelmed right now it's probably worse than the holidays so a little patience is in order.

Prop Store