Machined Aluminum Luke & Jawa Droid Caller Caps

Buy now for 37.50 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

HB1098S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Machined aluminum Luke or Jawa ANH Droid Caller Top Caps - Machined to fit original Kobold & Linhof Flashes, Dark Energy Creations and Anovos replica models. Machined key for sprung ball bearing, the cap shaft extends inside the top of all flashes listed and can be secured with the knurled thumb set screw. Will not fall out during trooping or cosplaying! Can be easily weathered to match the aluminum finish of your personal flash. For more photos please click ANH Luke Droid Caller Aluminum Top Cap Using Buy Now - In PayPal notes list your RPF screen name & your choice of Luke or Jawa Cap. If you want one of each, message me, thanks! I only have 2 more Jawa caps - 5/24/20

Price Shipped in US - $37.50 USD - Additional top caps will be $30 if shipped together
International shipping - $45.00 USD - Additional Top Cap will be $30 if shipped together

IMG_9807.jpeg

IMG_9805.jpeg

IMG_9808.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

HB1098S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would like to order one luke cap please
If you’re in the US - Use the Buy It button, put your RPF screen name in notes, and you’re good to go, they will ship Tuesday and you’ll get tracking info, thanks you!

if you’re outside of the US - PM me, thanks!

Chad

HB1098S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
One Luke cap please
If you’re in the US - Use the Buy It button, put your RPF screen name in notes, and you’re good to go, they will ship Tuesday and you’ll get tracking info, thanks you!

if you’re outside of the US - PM me, thanks!

Chad

Prop Store