Machiko and the Lost hunters.........

adegregorio

The story
Known as Machiko, she is a warrior in her own class. Cornered by aliens on her home planet, she was saved from a gruesome death by a lost hunter.
She then joined the fight with the predators against the aliens and won. She received the mark and the respect of the clan.
Back on their home planet, the predator clans have been at war for centuries. Killing off one another in battles to see who reigns victorious.
Cutting off heads to display proudly in their camps as trophies. But, in the midst of the dark, a new hunter appeared, Machiko.
Along side her is the elder predator “Blood Dragon” and a young samurai warrior.
And to prove Machiko is one not to be tested, she quickly took the head of the clan leader known as “Big Red.”

The kits
The Blood Dragon predator is an original Billiken vinyl kit. It was heavily modified to fit all the samurai armor and the loin cloths.
I bashed a McFarlane “Mandarin” 12 inch Spawn figure. Some parts were re-painted to match the look.
I added a skull in a net on his back and a samurai sword.
The spear came with the Spawn “Mandarin” figure and I liked how it looked so I used it.

Machiko is a Kotobukiya vinyl kit from the Ninja Gaiden series. I sprayed her black with highlights of chrome.
All accessories were re-painted and modified to fit. The guns and sword are all 1/6th scale.
The cannon on her shoulder is from a 6 inch predator figure along with the nuclear device on her wrist.
Her belt was bashed from a McFarlane scar figure. This needed to be cut in several areas to fit her tiny waist.

The young samurai predator is the Diamond Select sculpt. The factory paintjob was ok.
I left the original skin paint and added more skin patterns and such to make it stand out a bit more.
I also re-painted the armor and gave it a more tarnished look.
Plus, I had to re-paint all the netting again.
I also modified part of the hand to hold the samurai sword and added a bead belt.

“Big Reds” helmet, along with the cut off arm, are also from the McFarlane scar figure.

This took some time to do, not because of all the painting, but because of all the modifications.
The way I see it, you’re either going to like this diorama or you wont…It takes some time to get used to.

Enjoy the pictures and thanks for looking. ;)

AL

CLICK ON A PIC FOR A LARGER VIEW
th_Machikoandthehunters001.jpg th_Machikoandthehunters002.jpg th_Machikoandthehunters003.jpg th_Machikoandthehunters004.jpg
th_Machikoandthehunters005.jpg th_machikoandthehunters006.jpg th_Machikoandthehunters007.jpg th_Machikoandthehunters009.jpg
th_Machikoandthehunters010.jpg th_Machikoandthehunters011.jpg th_Machikoandthehunters012.jpg th_machikoandthehunters014.jpg
th_Machikoandthehunters013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure Talent AL, that is outstanding !! The flames on the base are cool, but seriously there is to many cool things too mention. Your customs inspire, keep'em comin.

Marc

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back