Mace Windu Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DisturbedEarth

A bust I recently finished. Thanks for taking time for a look. The cloak and hood were hand made and are removable, adding an extra sense of realism to the final presentation.

Bobby

mwf7.jpg

mwf3-.jpg

mwf4-.jpg

mwf2-.jpg

mwf6-.jpg

mwf7.jpg

mwf3-.jpg

mwf4-.jpg

mwf2-.jpg

mwf6-.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

Sr Member
Never been a fan of human sculpts, but I AM a fan of your paintwork. 'nuff said. :) :)

...and the sculpt looks good, likeness or not, still well done.

DisturbedEarth

Holy crap that's AMAZING! Is this this a one-up piece or are you making castings?
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy him and I appreciate the feedback. As far as I know there were only a few floating around on the back burner and I got this one in a swap. There's also a ewan mcgregor Obi-wan in the same scale.