MA BASED HORROR/SCI-Fi/HISTORICAL FIGURECLUB

Robert Butler

Sculptors,painters,modelers and collectors of Horror/Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Historical figures, The MA based East Coast Figure Artists group will meet on MAR. 15th at The Hobby Bunker in Malden, MA from 2pm to 4pm. This meeting brings together figure /garage kit builders, prop makers etc. of all levels to share their work and learn from each other. We meet every two months during the year around the show schedules.

Our first three meetings have been by all accounts very sucessfull with artists attending who work on a wide variety of subjects from historical/fantasy figures to wildlife and dinosaur sculptures. I enjoy the modeler forums but as a life long teacher in the arts I know that there is no substitute for meeting other artists in person , seeing their work and learning how they bring their pieces to life. When you stop in bring your works in progress and any tools or reference that you think would be helpful to our crew.

Please tell other artists/enthusiasts about us.

Keep the clay balls flying and airbrushes shooting.

Robert Butler E-mail me at : gryffon8356@hotmail.com for details.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back