MA Based Garage kit/Figure Club

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Robert Butler

Sculptors, Painters and Modelers of Predators and all of our fav Sci-fi/Horror movie creatures, The East Coast Figure Artists Club invites you to attend one of our meetings. We meet 6 times per year in the Boston area. The group is made up of a range of artists from novice level to industry pros building everything from monsters to scrach built dioramas, historical figures and dinosaurs in miniature. What ever your fetish, you'll fit in here!

In Sept. we ran the "Fantastic Model Miniatures" exhibition at the Natl Heritage Museum in MA. We dispalyed 250 models/miniatures with work from Shep Paine, Steve Riojas , Tom Gilliland and many others. 930 people attended the event.

For details contact me at : gryffon8356@hotmail.com

Robert Butler

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Justin1

I live in ME, so hopefully one of these days I'll be able to attend. Tough to find the time off from work, though... :(