M41A-MK2 Pulse rifle Aliens: colonial marines

paulsboutique

Sr Member
A bit like pokemon you gotta collect them all. Decided to do the M41A-MK2 from the 2013 Aliens Colonial Marines game. This will just be a static build with a counter, but fully workable and feature the removable under barrel grenade launcher.
Like the M41A/2, some of the video game design just does not work, so i have taken a bit of liberty with a few things.
I have based the internals on the thompson and remington like the orginal M41A.

Some cad shots:
Let the printing begin.......
m41a-mk2 rear.png

m41a-mk2 right.png

m41a-mk2  left.png

m41a-mk2.png

m41a-mk2 internal.png

The underbarrel shotgun attachment has proven to be a bit more of a challenge - the video game version just does not translate to a real world build ... So ive thought it out and come up with my take on it.
Hopefully it should still rack and dry fire once printed.
m41a-mk2 v194.png

m41a-mk2 v1946.png

m41a-mk2 v1945.png

m41a-mk2 v1948.png

m41a-mk2 v1949.png

Symphonic music to my ears Sir! Cannot wait for that kind share. Some may call me a tad pompous but, I'm one who gravitates to QUALITY products/prints/etc. Your build has many ingredients that show that you appreciate quality as well. Your handgrip is radically better than the usual blocky/non-ergonomic grip available on most .stl files available for this piece. It appears that a removable ammo clip is part of your plan, and the inclusion of a proper Remy instead of just glossing over that portion of the piece reveals attention to detail that is right up my alley.
I just picked up another Anycubic Kobra Max for my shop so I'm hoping to potentially break it in with this project. Thanks again for your efforts!

Regards,
Buck.

Symphonic music to my ears Sir! Cannot wait for that kind share. Some may call me a tad pompous but, I'm one who gravitates to QUALITY products/prints/etc. Your build has many ingredients that show that you appreciate quality as well. Your handgrip is radically better than the usual blocky/non-ergonomic grip available on most .stl files available for this piece. It appears that a removable ammo clip is part of your plan, and the inclusion of a proper Remy instead of just glossing over that portion of the piece reveals attention to detail that is right up my alley.
I just picked up another Anycubic Kobra Max for my shop so I'm hoping to potentially break it in with this project. Thanks again for your efforts!

Regards,
Buck.
Thanks for the kind words and support. Its been a fine line with this build as the video game version has some things that just dont translate into the real world.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back