M41a Display Case

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joeranger

Sr Member
You may have all the parts just not the tools. I used a 3/4 piece of laminant shelf material cut on a table saw into 3.5 in strips. I then used the table saw to cut a groove for the glass. A compound miter saw to cut the lengths. The key is the mitered joints.
The back is strips of an old patio table glued to a piece of thin plywood. I painted them metallic grey with a textured "hammered" finish. I then used a ceiling light grid and spayed black and silver.

Sean

Sr Member
You may have all the parts just not the tools. I used a 3/4 piece of laminant shelf material cut on a table saw into 3.5 in strips. I then used the table saw to cut a groove for the glass. A compound miter saw to cut the lengths. The key is the mitered joints.
The back is strips of an old patio table glued to a piece of thin plywood. I painted them metallic grey with a textured "hammered" finish. I then used a ceiling light grid and spayed black and silver.

Awesome! I think I may try this for my weapons wall....

Delmustator

Sr Member
Nice! I'm thinking about boxing mine as well to keep dust off it. Damn near everything else I have is boxed, might as well box up the rest.. LOL