M.I. Trooper

Here are some pics of the helmet.

The microphone was made by the seller and way to big. Gonna need to replace it.
SANY0063.jpg

SANY0064.jpg

SANY0065.jpg

SANY0066.jpg

SANY0067.jpg

A-grade Number 240
SANY0068.jpg

I believe it says "Jolene N#5" (5 is out of picture) If it's referring to Jolene Blalock (SST3) it would be rather strange 'cause she didn't touch an armor throughout the entire movie.
SANY0072.jpg

I believe it says "Jolene N#5" (5 is out of picture) If it's referring to Jolene Blalock (SST3) it would be rather strange 'cause she didn't touch an armor throughout the entire movie.

Probably not. Most of the helmets for SST3 were repainted in a hideous two-tone configuration. Your helmet still has the original SST look.

Very cool! I remember seeing multiple sets of M.I. armor on Ebay around 2001, for under $400 for "A" sets. Didn't think to buy one.

The thing I love the most even after all these years is the gear is still wearable, everyone remembers it, and most of all its screen used!

Nice pictures!
Your helmet looks incredibly shiny, mine is far more dull.
I´ve never worn mine on a convention, only have it on display in my man cave.

Why is there not anyone making replica sets ?

I guess the original, screenused costumes are cheap enough to get the real deal instead of replicas!
You can still find full MI costumes excluding the Morita for less than $2000, shouldn´t be easy to build a full accurate costume from replica parts for less.
And NOTHING beats a screenused item, right?! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back