M-31 Firefox, scale plane replica

1/24? I'd be so into that. Name your price; I'll do anything. Hell, I'd even be willing to call the Betty a nice design! :lol

1/24? I'd be so into that. Name your price; I'll do anything. Hell, I'd even be willing to call the Betty a nice design! :lol

Lol. No need to call the betty a nice design. Its a BUFF design. ( Big Ugly Fat F.....r)

For the Firefox. If i can find reference im all for building it.

Hehe. It's got its plus points; the Cobb-style cockpit and engines are great. Also, dirty. Dirty spaceships are win.

A big FF would be awesome. If you went with the 66" studio scale you could take lightweight castings in epoxy glass too. Could be fitted with twin ducted fans and radio gear and flown, like the originals! Just sell the castings as a semi-kit; you'd have a second market right there. :)

So that's covered then. Wow...people who complain about the new members are on the wrong track...new members are amazing. :)

Clutch...awesome new content, though, man. Read the above!!! :)

I was excited to click that link above and find a tab saying kits now available to be told there no longer available until later in the year and to keep an eye on the website........despite it saying its available now :-(

Bummer lol :-(. Hope the website can be updated with current status ;-) to keep us informed

Hope there is a release again as I'd love one of these, just my luck later in the year I won't have the funds available.......been looking for a Firefox for a while now.

Last edited:
I was excited to click that link above and find a tab saying kits now available to be told there no longer available until later in the year and to keep an eye on the website........despite it saying its available now :-(

Bummer lol :-(. Hope the website can be updated with current status ;-) to keep us informed

Hope there is a release again as I'd love one of these, just my luck later in the year I won't have the funds available.......been looking for a Firefox for a while now.

Updated.......I hope :facepalm

It's to bad this didn't come to lit it would have been nice to have a Mig-31 in 1/32 (not to big) but still able to find a place to put it haha. RCnut I checked out yours on your web site all I can say is KILLER bro the paint job is crazy.

Chris

Hello, I take this topic abandoned, with my firefox project, intend to make a 1/18 scale model, first make several prototypes in various scales to understand better method construction.

First prototype, paper, resin, putty.

IMG_5084 (Copia).JPGIMG_5085 (Copia).JPGIMG_5086 (Copia).JPGIMG_5087 (Copia).JPG
IMG_5088 (Copia).JPGIMG_5089 (Copia).JPGIMG_5090 (Copia).JPGIMG_5142 (Copia).JPG
IMG_5146 (Copia).JPGIMG_5145 (Copia).JPGIMG_5143 (Copia).JPGIMG_5177 (Copia).JPG
IMG_5255 (Copia).JPGIMG_5254 (Copia).JPGIMG_5252 (Copia).JPGIMG_5256 (Copia).JPG
IMG_5262 (Copia).JPGIMG_5264 (Copia).JPGIMG_5266 (Copia).JPGIMG_5268 (Copia).JPG
IMG_5269 (Copia).JPGIMG_5270 (Copia).JPGIMG_5271 (Copia).JPGIMG_5272 (Copia).JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back