Lycra suit tips for newb

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mmadadamm

Hi everyone!

Brand new here and completing my first project (scarlet spider). I had done a very easy "The Human Spider" from Spider-Man which was a nice intro. Anyway, any tips for a first timer would be much appreciated. Or a link if there is already another topic like this. I know a cod piece is a MUST, so definitely getting one of those, but what do people usually wear under these? I want to wear something close fitting, but also want to minimize the "lines" of the fabric underneath.

Also, what is the best way to wash the suits? Is there a way to remove something that has been glued without ruining the suit?

I look forward to hearing your help, and also wasting most of my work days on this forum!

thanks!!

Also, shout out to Peek73 and martinezjoe182 for their builds. It helped me a lot. also to TJack for helping me out with a face shell.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.