Lwaxana Troi (Majel Barrett) costumes for Deep Space 9 - where are they now?

SciFiCostumes

Hello. I recently did my best to cover all of the costumes that were designed by Robert Blackman for Star Trek Deep Space 9, which you can see the entries here. I used the Star Trek Prop Collector website for a lot of them ( Star Trek Auction Listings Archive - Index ) and had to manually resize a lot of the images as well!

Whilst I did find a lot of good screenshots and auction photos of most of the characters, weirdly I didn't find any of the costumes Majel Barett wore as Lwaxana Troi, despite that she is such a popularly liked character. I assume that her costumes have probably been put on display or auctioned off, so here are the following costumes of hers that I would love to find clear photos of somehow:

This red dress worn in 'The Forsaken', that seems to be a slightly similar cut to the blue dress that her daughter Deanna Troi wore in TNG.
1665959881313.png

This techncolor and purple outfit sported in 'Fascination'
1665959986332.png

1665960010495.png

This lovely orange deal worn also in 'Fascination' - I know this costume still exists, as it was put on display at the Comic-Con Museum in San Diego ( https://nerdist.com/article/majel-b...con-museum-exhibit-rod-roddenberry-interview/ ), so if anyone there has visited the place and taken photos of this sublime costume (as well as the green dress that I believe she wore in the TNG episode 'Menage A Trois', which I also cant find auction photos of online), that would be a great help. I will credit your photos in the entry as well!
1665960051682.png

1665960066761.png

This purple gown worn in 'The Muse', which had perhaps the most costume changes for Barrett in a Trek episode - and yet, surprisingly no photos of whatsoever?
1665960322284.png

1665960340258.png

Another dress from 'The Muse', very in line with fashion stuff today Id wager, and yet barely seen in the episode itself.
1665960380257.png

1665960392799.png

Another outfit from 'The Muse', this being a green-gold gown.
1665960420688.png

1665960438183.png

Lastly from 'The Muse', this autumn leaf dress that I guess...briefly is seen as a full shot, but still. Would be nice to have clearer photos of!
1665960500031.png

1665960513930.png

Again, I would deeply appreciate if anyone who either has seen the costumes up close, has behind the scenes photos or long-gone auction photos, or is in possession of the actual costumes today, would come forward and show higher-definition photos of them so I can post on my blog with credit, as I believe Robert Blackman was a very talented and original designer.

Raphael Argus

All of the Lwaxana Troi costumes were kept by Majel Roddenberry and auctioned along with other items from her estate after her death.

Also, I recognize several of your photos came from my site (ones where I took the photo) and a few other people I know, so you might give some credit to where those photos came from. Just sayin'

SciFiCostumes

All of the Lwaxana Troi costumes were kept by Majel Roddenberry and auctioned along with other items from her estate after her death.

Also, I recognize several of your photos came from my site (ones where I took the photo) and a few other people I know, so you might give some credit to where those photos came from. Just sayin'

Oh which ones are they again? I forgot to add any credits that werent from that New Ferenginar blog (I mentioned it in the first entry), and any that werent from various prop auction sites, but you can DM me to specify as by now I've probably forgotten which ones :lol:

And I imagine that is what happened to them! I suppose that means none of them have been kept by her family, but again I would like to know where the various DS9 dresses are nowadays!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.