Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Variations Kit Parts Run (Sign up closed/In Production)

Just added a few new images of one of the finished hilts in the ISYHCANL configuration.

All the parts seen here will now be included in the kit (except paint of course).

If you're interested, please give me a shout and I'll add your name to the list.

Cheers,

Dave

New.png
New_02.png
New_03.png
New_04.png

For those who are interested in this run, or those who are yet to be persuaded ;), I've just priced up a little something to help me make the tri-rings for this kit. It will also make them 100% screen accurate! I won't be increasing the price of this run any further, so I'm seeing this as an investment that should make my life easier and produce a better, more accurate product.

Tri-Ring_Maker.gif

I've posted an interest thread for those who might just want to buy a stand alone ring for their existing Hero (or maybe 2?).

**You can sign up here (no commitment).**

Interested
That's great. Thanks! Nearly halfway there! I'll get your name added to the list. Cheers!

I'll be adding a few improvements to the original post later. Just a couple of refinements to the hero box. It will now come pre-drilled for the plate screws and include a small ledge on the interior for those wanting to add guts. I'll be including 2 X flat top LEDs too which the box will be drilled for. The ledge will sit just above these. Images (and hopefully a short animation) will be added to the OP later on today.

Cheers,

Dave

**UPDATE**

I've just updated the original post with some images of the latest version of the Hero control box:

HERO_NEW_GIF.gif
HERO_BOX_ASSEMBLY.gif

The Hero box is now pre-drilled (and threaded) to take the plate screws. It also has 5mm holes to take the LEDs (now included) for those wishing to add electronics to the inside of the box. There is also a small ledge at either end of the box interior for those wishing to do an internal reveal.

The positions/sizes of the triangles/screws and other elements have been meticulously cross referenced against images of the original prop.

I'll be updating the title image soon to include the latest versions of the models, and the full list of everything included.

As always, if you're interested in taking part in this run, please leave a comment. (no commitment)

Cheers,

Dave

**UPDATE**

OK, so I think this is the definitive design now. So I won't be spamming the thread with any more design changes! I've updated the main image to include all the latest models. I've also modelled every other part that you can expect to receive as part of the kit. All images/animations in the original post should now be up to date.

YUMA VARIATIONS.png

Really hoping to get this kit in to production! We just need 14 more people to express an interest!

£195 plus postage (£15 UK/£25 International)

Please comment bellow if you're interested.

Cheers! (y)

Now that the extra parts for the Hero are included, count me in please.
Fantastic! Thanks. We're getting there! Really looking forward to getting these ordered and starting my next build. Couldn't do it without you all. Thanks! Nearly halfway. (y)

I’m interested!
That's really great! Thank you! I'll get you're name added to the list. Cheers! (y)

We're past halfway now with 14 interested parties (including me)! Only 11 more to go, and we can get these ordered! Thanks again to everyone who's expressed an interest so far!

Cheers,

Dave

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back