Luke's green TLJ lightsaber design thread

Did we ever find out if the TLJ version was the same as the behind the scene TFA one? I lost track of all the research on this...

quoting Halliwax cause he knows everything on everything [emoji846]

Nah nah nah, I’m a cagao. We can’t find the TFA green lightsaber in TLJ..

In TLJ the green saber is touched up with CGI.. we don’t know if the one we see on screen is resin like the one on display(which we refer to as the “white glove saber”) or if it was really metal.. we have nicked named the CGI touched up saber “the creepy uncle”

Seeing how heavily 3D printed props were in TFA it’s a good possibility the TFA green saber was 3d printed and painted to look like metal.. or it was 3d printed and resin casted.. tri ring installed on a different cube then we see on TLJ..

A lot of possibilities.. I strongly believe the one on the table we see in TFA is a 3d print..

And that those 3d prints were cast and used in TLJ.. and no metal green sabers exist :(

Halliwax Thanks for always looking out!

IMG_6918.GIF

Long-time lurker and BIG TIME Luke saber fan here! After checking out your other work, Anakin Starkiller, I would love to know if this still has the green light? I would love to see an FX version so I could use it when I start trooping as older Luke again with Rebel Legion!

Well I think perhaps The Mandalorian may have put this one on the shelf for a while... ;)

Still interested if/when it happens!

Well I think perhaps The Mandalorian may have put this one on the shelf for a while... ;)

Still interested if/when it happens!
Actually, I probably won't be able to work on a Mando replica, since as of now it looks like they might have used a Rylo saber in production and Rylo has stated that he doesn't want anyone making a replica of his piece. So, that project might be DOA for me.

Actually, I probably won't be able to work on a Mando replica, since as of now it looks like they might have used a Rylo saber in production and Rylo has stated that he doesn't want anyone making a replica of his piece. So, that project might be DOA for me.

Yeah, I've been following that thread too but I wasn't sure if it was confirmed yet... I guess there are plenty of hero options out there at least.

Yeah, I've been following that thread too but I wasn't sure if it was confirmed yet... I guess there are plenty of hero options out there at least.

All this means is we have to do a lot more arm twisting, gotta twist Rylo to come out of retirement and do a run

And we gotta twist starkiller to crack out this one

I’ll work on Rylo, starkiller is a tall dude.. I’m not twisting his arm [emoji2957]

I think you'd get a lot of support for that idea. I need another Luke saber like a hole in the head, but I doubt I could resist a resin saber from you. Your maul saber is awesome.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back