Luke's Dagobah lamp.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just looking for some solid reference on Luke's little Dagobah lamp that Yoda tried to jack. Thinking I might like to have a machined one on the shelf.:thumbsup

Thanks.

-Rylo

I think I remember that. I plan on machining mine so I'm really just looking for a few good sceen caps. Hoping someone might have something new.

Thanks

A few years back there was a research thread on it but I don't think much info was gleaned.

I found that:

Yoda's Lamp other replicas movie props from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Sorry,you mean this lamp ?!

40032636598240675149513.jpg

Last edited:
The very best reference shots I've ever seen were actually posted here, by 'James Kenobi 1138':

empire010b-vi.jpg

empire010c-vi.jpg

I was somewhat amazed at how close I had gotten with my attempt.

EDIT: Oops, catch already posted mine.

Last edited:
Really cool, great job! I, too, have always wondered about dagobah props. So, nobody found where this came from? hmm, time to dig

It's cool to see some of the more obscure props being done. Looking forward to seeing this come to light (no pun intended!).

That lamp is still in the LFL archives, I saw it when I was there. Still had the bulb and wires running down it. It didnt look like anything off the shelf but who knows...

I'm going to tinker with this between other jobs.

Thanks again for the pics.

-Rylo

Last edited:
Been messing with this as time permits. I'll let you know when the junkyard thread will be going up. :thumbsup

-Rylo

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back