Luke's Cermonial Jacket Pics Up.

I just want to say 3 years later I LOVE this jacket and it looks like it came right out of the film. I have had many hushed stunned offers to buy it from star wars fans at cons enough times to reconsider wearing it to cons anymore. :) THANK YOU DAVID AND RIMMA for SUCH A GREAT JOB! :) next to my real sterling and real han blaster scopes this is THE best thing i ever got from my being on the RPF :) curt

That's awesome to hear!!!! Three years later...and hearing about how you're still enjoying this is very humbling to hear. Thanks so much.

Sort of related to this....yesterday we saw StarWars in Concert here in Toronto and when we got to our seats I told Dave that he should have worn his Luke jacket.
I mean, if ever there was an opportunity to wear it...that was it.

Oh and the show was fantastic!!!!!!!!...I had goose bumps the whole time.

....but Dave cried man tears the whole time....:lol

Rimma:angel

Re: Luke's Cermonial Jacket Pics Up.

Any update if these jackets are made by anyone in nylon (how they appear to be in the film), rather than leather or pleather?

i've been looking for the original manufacturer of this jacket, and i think i've found it. please let me know what you guys think of this. it looks like the same cut and material, just different ribbing patterns. this is a 70s racing jacket.

357inbd.jpg

*re-posting to edited out some contents*

I also made my own version of this puffy and wanted to share the end results! Let me know what you think! - Anna

il_fullxfull.894314661_9bkf.jpgil_fullxfull.894555560_le5k.jpgil_fullxfull.894314699_eu0o.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah the quilting for the lining and sleeves took a long time, and some trial and error to get the loft correct too. I am really happy about it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back