Limited Run Luke's ANH Macrobinocular Machined Triangle Piece

Can I ask why is there a grill on it, is there an image or something out there that suggests that this appears on the mysterious side piece?

I don’t know that I have ever seen a clear shot of the wide end of this part. I always liked Killer Dozer’s triangle and went with it. I thought if the end was open anything could be added in the open end - mesh, Kalimar honeycomb, screen, or a solid piece of aluminum - Or I could run these both ways - solid or w open end for adding whatever. There hasn’t been enough to even run these. I’d need at least 35 pieces to run them. Thanks

Chad

Last edited:
Hi, Chad.

Just checking:

Previously you indicated you need 25 for a run... but in your most recent message, this has jumped to 35.

Are we two people away from a go now... or 12?

Either way, looking forward to reaching critical mass and moving ahead with these!

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification.

No doubt there are at least 12 more people out there who want one of these. It's just a matter of waiting until they find the thread... :p

Thanks for the clarification.

No doubt there are at least 12 more people out there who want one of these. It's just a matter of waiting until they find the thread... :p

Yep, I'll put some feelers out to try to round up some more people to get to 35.

OK, I’m in.
I am curious though about the thread size for the mounting hole… #8/40 is A fairly difficult (hard-to-find) size - Is there a reason you chose that over #8/32?
Thanks for making these! If I could find my little caps piece and the amazing lens replicas I bought, I could finish this thing! Woohoo!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back