Luke's ANH Ceremonial Black Shirt???

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is the black shirt that Luke wears at the end of ANH just a black version of Han's ANH shirt? Thanks,

John

Thank you very much. Almost finished my ANH Han and thought since the ESB pants are brown, I could get those and double them for Luke and have a nice Medal display when I'm finished.

JOhn

Here's another dumb question. :) The shirt Han wears in ROTJ looks like the same shirt he wears during the medal ceremony in ANH with the flap undone. Right? Wrong? Crazy talk? Thanks again,
John

Here's another dumb question. :) The shirt Han wears in ROTJ looks like the same shirt he wears during the medal ceremony in ANH with the flap undone. Right? Wrong? Crazy talk? Thanks again,
John

ROTJ vs ANH ceremonial / those are two different shirts! ...

Cufs - ANH no cufs, ROTJ cufs
Colar - both version have a different collar
bib - ANH not vissible layers like with ROTJ

Ceremonial ANH version of Han Solo shirts is same as Rebel Fleet Trooper shirt (only RFT shirst are in blue color)

Check here:

http://rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30147&sid=38659746efc8e08d093d8fca3935e489

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back