Luke's ANH Ceremonial Black Shirt???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is the black shirt that Luke wears at the end of ANH just a black version of Han's ANH shirt? Thanks,

John

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you very much. Almost finished my ANH Han and thought since the ESB pants are brown, I could get those and double them for Luke and have a nice Medal display when I'm finished.

JOhn

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's another dumb question. :) The shirt Han wears in ROTJ looks like the same shirt he wears during the medal ceremony in ANH with the flap undone. Right? Wrong? Crazy talk? Thanks again,
John

micdavis

Master Member
Luke's black shirt is the same as Han's shirt from TESB not Star Wars.

The two Han shirts are different.

Blair

Here's another dumb question. :) The shirt Han wears in ROTJ looks like the same shirt he wears during the medal ceremony in ANH with the flap undone. Right? Wrong? Crazy talk? Thanks again,
John
ROTJ vs ANH ceremonial / those are two different shirts! ...

Cufs - ANH no cufs, ROTJ cufs
Colar - both version have a different collar
bib - ANH not vissible layers like with ROTJ

Ceremonial ANH version of Han Solo shirts is same as Rebel Fleet Trooper shirt (only RFT shirst are in blue color)

Check here:

http://rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30147&sid=38659746efc8e08d093d8fca3935e489