Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

Payment sent

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Payment sent for 5! 2 for me, 2 for my friend (he doesn’t do the forums) and 1 set to autograph so I can hang them beside this one!

354bc4e2b396adb464152dd289b3a549.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfreak’n real!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment sent! Thanks for doing the new stencils. Looks fantastic.

Remember guys the pictures are just rough draft test prints to ensure placement and sizing. I am very aware that these are not stencils in the picture, just printed stickers. and I'm very aware that some of them are missing the inner details. This is NOT the final stencil. JUST A TEST PRINT.

Relax guys. Please know that I have stared at these pictures until I'm cross-eyed and have names for every single odd looking shape (the T-Rex, The Italian shoe, the Ostrich, The Devil, The Claw, The beakless parrot, the mushroom, the turnip, the three-eared rabbit, I can go on and on). I have done my absolute best on these, and even with all the new reference there are still a couple of small spots that are not very visible. But I am VERY pleased with these. If you are not, simply PM me and I'm happy to remove you from the list no questions asked.

The full set will include 12 stencils total (that's more than double the originals, which had 5).

1. Booster
2. Clamp Band
3. Grenade Taper
4. Grenade Neck
5. Wind Vane Lip
6. Wind Vane Side
7. Wind Vane Top
8. Emitter Bottom Lip
9. Emitter Side
10. Emitter Top Lip
11. Emitter Plate
12 Emitter Plate (for the Blade Adapter version)

I'm going through the list right now to update who's paid and make sure everyone included their address info.

We're almost there!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back