Limited Run Luke V2 Builder's Kit update post 64

Re: Luke V2 Builder's Kit

A while back you mentioned doing a v3 with warts and all (seam line),are you still planning on doing that saber as well or is it cancelled and this kit is the only v3 you have planned?

Anyone have ideas on how to install a motor into something like this? I'm thinking of trying my hand at recreating the prop as Alec Guiness's special effects saber for ANH.

I’m working on that now with a very small power drill... got things ripped apart but have other people’s projects I need to finish before I really start the process on it

But I got a plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A while back you mentioned doing a v3 with warts and all (seam line),are you still planning on doing that saber as well or is it cancelled and this kit is the only v3 you have planned?

That got put into developement hell because of mutiple problems I had with foundries. I lost over 1200 dollars on that and I don't know when Ill be able to revisit it.

I'd be interested in the new emitter if you somehow end up with an extra or dinged one.

What’s the timeline on this run??
Ideally shipping starts in early September:
I have already placed the order with the shop. When the parts come in (I'm guessing in a month) I will send out payment calls to everyone who has signed up and ship them on a first pay, first ship basis. When I'm out of kits, the run is over :)

Sign me up for 1 please

I had to pull out of the previous run due to job woes - now thankfully behind me!

Would it be possible to swap the emitter from this one with your previous version?if so any chance of selling an extra emitter if we wanted to swap them?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back