Luke Skywalker's The Last Jedi Force Compass

Ceiranharmony

Hi there, I am interested in Luke's compass from TLJ. While totally new to building stuff myself and preferring to buy a good replica, I hope to get better images of the markings inside the compass, like a topdown view or such. Best image so far I found is in attachements from a card depicting it. I also heard someone is doing a 3D printed version on ebay but was not sure about that one, especially given we lack some angles/marks on the inside in all pictures.

Any help or advice regarding that item and how to get, build/buy it? I have no access to a 3D printer sadly, nor would I know how to use one if I could rent one or print it elsewhere. Any way to recreate the Force Compass without 3D printing? Traditional building methods?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 182
I thought of doing a complete scratch build out of 3/4” PVC pipe and end cap

And 3d print the internals, but I’m not good enough at 3d modeling yet

(I got a surprise soon with my first 3d printed model)

If you don’t have a printer you can use shape ways but be ready to pay out the nose..

There’s a few guys in the project run threads who do commission work printing out 3d models so after you design the model you could try and contact them

But like previously posted someone is working on it right now, and I pray he does a run for ya

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back