Done / Completed Luke Skywalker TLJ «CreepyUncle» lightsaber (by Lukyanov) Run #3

lukyanov

Sr Member
Hi! :p

6.jpg

Main differences from previous versions:
1. New blade plug with PC base (like on my Maul's saber) - it will pass the light through it;
2. New inside hollow in the emitter for Shtok's npxl connectors - you do not need to use the custom blades with recessed plate as before;
3. The soundvent cover cap can be unscrewed
4. New triangle inserts compatible with Shtok's chassis and more accurate
5. Extra static cap with every saber
6. Mine new logo will be engraved on the inside!!!
7. Weathering option (includes manual processing of all parts, the insert of triangle and 2nd box PCB as a gift) - I can make the saber looks like a real prop that you can see on exhibitions
8. A gift - I'll add beautiful belt mount for every saber. ;)

It will be a limited run, the ordinary price is 200$ per hilt + 22$ shipping worldwide.
The hilt will be manufactured at the plant on high quality equipment. Sending will come from Russia.

1. The orders will be accepted from 13.10.2019;
I don't want to collect prepayments this time. You can pay immediately after ordering or when the sabers will be ready to ship.
2. Production finishing - mid November.
3. Sending all orders - the end of 2019/jan 2020.
4. If you choose weathered saber, may take a little longer (depending on how many orders will be for this version).

Important information:
I can accept payment on PayPal
About the refunds: I value my reputation and among all the reviews you will not find a single negative. In case of any problem, I will immediately refund.

If you want some more information - connect me by DM/email/facebook.

If you want to buy it - please fill in the order form. There are also photos and additional information.
>>> ORDER FORM <<<

If you want to know more about 1st run and some details about my hilt, check THIS THREAD
If you want to know more about 2nd run, check
THIS THREAD

Also I started a 2rd run of my «Crimson Lord» hilt HERE.

UPD: new plastic inserts. Love it!
11.jpg
UPD July 2020:
You can order one of mine beautiful weathered gen.3 sabers. Just fill the >>>FORM<<<.
Please, read it carefully.
If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

IMG_20200202_034033R.jpg

Last edited:
UPD: sorry for this by Payoneer system declined all payments due to the fact that on this site it is impossible to sell real objects to individuals.
I'm trying to find a solution, maybe I'll send invoices using «Skrill» system.
Or maybe I can use cryptocurrency wallet?

Last edited:
Hi! :p

View attachment 1071993

Main differences from previous versions:

1. New blade plug with PC base (like on my Maul's saber) - it will pass the light through it;
2. New inside hollow in the emitter for Shtok's npxl connectors - you do not need to use the custom blades with recessed plate as before;
3. The soundvent cover cap can be unscrewed
4. New triangle inserts compatible with Shtok's chassis and more accurate
5. Extra static cap with every saber
6. Mine new logo will be engraved on the inside!!!
7. Weathering option (includes manual processing of all parts, the insert of triangle and 2nd box PCB as a gift) - I can make the saber looks like a real prop that you can see on exhibitions
8. A gift - I'll add beautiful belt mount for every saber. ;)

It will be a limited run, the ordinary price is 200$ per hilt + 22$ shipping worldwide.
The hilt will be manufactured at the plant on high quality equipment. Sending will come from Russia.

1. The orders will be accepted from 13.10.2019;
I don't want to collect prepayments this time. You can pay immediately after ordering or when the sabers will be ready to ship.
2. Production finishing - mid November.
3. Sending all orders - the end of 2019/jan 2020.
4. If you choose weathered saber, may take a little longer (depending on how many orders will be for this version).

Important information:
I will collect money using "Payoneer" «Skrill» payment system. I'll send you invoice using your email and you can send the money directly to me. I have some troubles with PayPal in Russia due to their increased commissions for all services.
By individual agreement I can accept payment on PayPal, but only as "friends and family".
About the refunds: I value my reputation and among all the reviews you will not find a single negative. In case of any problem, I will immediately refund.

If you want some more information - connect me by DM/email/facebook.

If you want to buy it - please fill in the order form. There are also photos and additional information.
>>> ORDER FORM <<<

If you want to know more about 1st run and some details about my hilt, check THIS THREAD
If you want to know more about 2nd run, check
THIS THREAD

Also I started a 2rd run of my «Crimson Lord» hilt HERE.

UPD: new plastic inserts. Love it!
View attachment 1071995
I am very interested but a total NEWBIE here. Please direct me to info, REALLY want a great ROTJ hero lightsaber. Is it hollow? Now electronics or sound? THANKS -John

About the payment, can we just pay as friends on Paypal and call it a day?
I'm trying to find out
I am very interested but a total NEWBIE here. Please direct me to info, REALLY want a great ROTJ hero lightsaber. Is it hollow? Now electronics or sound? THANKS -John
Hi, John!
My saber is TLJ-style and has some differences from ROTJ. And it is hollow now, I'm still waiting for Shtok's chassis as other ppl :D

I'm trying to find out

Hi, John!
My saber is TLJ-style and has some differences from ROTJ. And it is hollow now, I'm still waiting for Shtok's chassis as other ppl :D

Hi Denis,

thanks!! I submitted my form, looking forward to receiving your craftmanship!!

You must be what, 15-16 hours ahead of Los Angeles time?

may I have your email? Send to:

johnleewhitener@gmail.com

take care!
John

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back