Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder jacket (2 sizes)

Sold for 100.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have two brand new jackets available, a medium and an Extra Large. Galaxy Edge exclusive. Excellent quality and extremely accurate. Comes complete with badge. Asking 100.00 each plus shipping. Perfect for the cold weather.

Attachments

• AC432907-A5BD-4327-999A-E95D4D2D7046.jpeg
    AC432907-A5BD-4327-999A-E95D4D2D7046.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10,010

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

uzthe4c

I have two brand new jackets available, a medium and an Extra Large. Galaxy Edge exclusive. Excellent quality and extremely accurate. Comes complete with badge. Asking 100.00 each plus shipping. Perfect for the cold weather.
How large are they and wherenarebypu shipping from?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Shipping from Dallas, TX. As far as the sizes, they fit like a pretty standard medium and XL. However, if you need a specific measurement let me know.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrSheldon

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd like to take the medium off your hands please.

Prop Store