Luke Skywalker Macrobinoculars.

Jericho

I am currently in two minds as weather to sell these to help fund my collection of original movie props. But I cant decide upon a price for them. This is what I have: 2x original kaligar lenses, 1x original kalimar view finder, 1x original Eumig Servomatic, 1x replica view finder box. Does anyone know the rough price that these would go for in case i do decide to sell them.

Best Wishes To You All
Jericho

$250? ?

I am currently in two minds as weather to sell these to help fund my collection of original movie props. But I cant decide upon a price for them. This is what I have: 2x original kaligar lenses, 1x original kalimar view finder, 1x original Eumig Servomatic, 1x replica view finder box. Does anyone know the rough price that these would go for in case i do decide to sell them.

Best Wishes To You All
Jericho

$250?? Wow I have $650 into my pair in the Junkyard. If you managed to score all original parts for that low awesome!!

Sorry that was rather low. I had a look at some previous for sale therads and it was my mistake. $250 would be more accurate if there was only one Kalimar lens. With two lenses, $350.

What we put into our props and what we get back are often two different things. I've seen folk struggle to sell their kalimar parts at low prices :(

$250?? Wow I have $650 into my pair in the Junkyard. If you managed to score all original parts for that low awesome!!

I saw a non kalimar lensed pair go for 350 on Evilbay not that long ago so maybe thats the better way to go. Even after fees you can realize more than $350 for a completely real set since most of the money is in the lenses.

Maybe interest in the prop has peaked again?

I saw a non kalimar lensed pair go for 350 on Evilbay not that long ago so maybe thats the better way to go. Even after fees you can realize more than $350 for a completely real set since most of the money is in the lenses.

My brother paid over $300 for a completed binoculars prop using those parts, and over $500 for a previous resin kit (which he's selling).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back