Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from ETSY

VeryExciting

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey I just got this lightsaber in that I bought on Etsy. I bought the ANH and ESB versions.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Voltage2014

It's not perfect, but I couldn't afford a graflex before they jumped up to $400. Here are some pictures, any help you all could give me in making this better would be very helpful. I know it would be better to just go with the high end ones from Parks from the beginning, but This was even a stretch for me.

IMG_3665.JPG IMG_3666.JPG IMG_3667.JPG IMG_3668.JPG IMG_3669.JPG IMG_3670.JPG IMG_3671.JPG

jcroscigno

I bought one of these for a friend last year. Replaced the grips and put a bubble strip on it. Didn't come out terrible. A little kludge-y, but looks good on a shelf if you're not completely obsessed with accuracy. I didn't want to mess it up, so I didn't try to see if it would work with a replica clamp.
10567463_10100272550548382_1949577284_n.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.