Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from ETSY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by VeryExciting, Aug 14, 2015.

1. VeryExciting

VeryExciting Active Member

hey I just got this lightsaber in that I bought on Etsy. I bought the ANH and ESB versions.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Voltage2014

It's not perfect, but I couldn't afford a graflex before they jumped up to $400. Here are some pictures, any help you all could give me in making this better would be very helpful. I know it would be better to just go with the high end ones from Parks from the beginning, but This was even a stretch for me.

IMG_3665.JPG IMG_3666.JPG IMG_3667.JPG IMG_3668.JPG IMG_3669.JPG IMG_3670.JPG IMG_3671.JPG

2. NeoRutty

NeoRutty Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Not bad for fan made... first off I would get grips and d-ring from roy at www.wannawanga.com. you could even go kobold clip and do an esb version, though not sure how well those bubbles would swap out.

VeryExciting likes this.
  3. jcroscigno

jcroscigno Well-Known Member

I bought one of these for a friend last year. Replaced the grips and put a bubble strip on it. Didn't come out terrible. A little kludge-y, but looks good on a shelf if you're not completely obsessed with accuracy. I didn't want to mess it up, so I didn't try to see if it would work with a replica clamp.
    10567463_10100272550548382_1949577284_n.jpg

VeryExciting likes this.