Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from ETSY

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VeryExciting

hey I just got this lightsaber in that I bought on Etsy. I bought the ANH and ESB versions.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Voltage2014

It's not perfect, but I couldn't afford a graflex before they jumped up to $400. Here are some pictures, any help you all could give me in making this better would be very helpful. I know it would be better to just go with the high end ones from Parks from the beginning, but This was even a stretch for me.

IMG_3665.JPGIMG_3666.JPGIMG_3667.JPGIMG_3668.JPGIMG_3669.JPGIMG_3670.JPGIMG_3671.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcroscigno

I bought one of these for a friend last year. Replaced the grips and put a bubble strip on it. Didn't come out terrible. A little kludge-y, but looks good on a shelf if you're not completely obsessed with accuracy. I didn't want to mess it up, so I didn't try to see if it would work with a replica clamp.
10567463_10100272550548382_1949577284_n.jpg