Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Mine received. This was fast for overseas shipment (regular shipping)
Here are some comparision shots of my Luke ROTJ collection. Still need to tweak it a bit. Just installed the D-ring (wannawanga one)

Featuring Anakin Starkiller´s "Hero" and "V2" and "Shared Stunt V3" by Spirit of Ob1
Really happy with it, so many thanks Rudy!

_DSC3578.JPG_DSC3577.JPG_DSC3579.JPG_DSC3585.JPG_DSC3584.JPG_DSC3583.JPG_DSC3582.JPG_DSC3581.JPG_DSC3580.JPG_DSC3587.JPG

My saber unexpectedly arrived today. Like others, am very pleased with it indeed.
Thank you for the time and effort you've put into this beauty.

Well, I screwed up my pommel trying to force the D-ring in, because of course I did. So the question is, do I live with it, or is there a replacement pommel out there that will fit?IMG_1917.JPG

Hello,

since some of you are receiving their hilts, i would like to ask if every hilt have been shipped?
i don't know if the international shipping included a tracking or not.

thanks!

The problem is I actually bent the metal, and it is very thin there. Sanding it down would leave a hole.

Looks like you should be able to hammer a little bit to bend the edges of the cube. When sanding, do all the cubes to keep them looking the same. From the photo posted, it looks like it could work if it's not over-done.

Well, I took the advice, pounded it back down and sanded. I can live with it! It does help that other people have done the same thing... we can be part of the banged-up pommel group! :eek

Anyhow, this thing is so beautiful, that one little blemish isn't enough to ruin my day!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back