Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Re: Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber

Yea the back 2 and the 3rd are different, but that's how I have them. Here is a pic I had them send me from my computer at hm.

187e5a03-e552-41db-821f-228d09e9fc63_zpst9qiteti.jpg

Here is a contrast for spacing

Ribs%20black_zpsstxoptdd.jpg

Last edited:

First 2 and last 2 are the same depth or close too it. Middle 5 are deeper

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm in for 1. Was it decided if the neck was going to be solid copper or copper plated? Will the black parts be powder-coated or anodized or bare aluminum for us to finish?

Should the band which contains the filled hole (mystery chunk spot on V2) be part of the pommel? Have the next section start on the next raised part (booster section on an Obi-wan), the smaller hole above the larger filled hole being there for the set screw holding the pommel on. Or, is this going to be threaded? Earlier drawings showed the threads but not here, suppose with threading it wouldn't matter.

I'm in for 1. Was it decided if the neck was going to be solid copper or copper plated? Will the black parts be powder-coated or anodized or bare aluminum for us to finish?

It will be copper neck, and plain aluminum for everyone to paint black.

- - - Updated - - -

Should the band which contains the filled hole (mystery chunk spot on V2) be part of the pommel? Have the next section start on the next raised part (booster section on an Obi-wan), the smaller hole above the larger filled hole being there for the set screw holding the pommel on. Or, is this going to be threaded? Earlier drawings showed the threads but not here, suppose with threading it wouldn't matter.

They will be threaded :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back