Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber

el toro

Sr Member
89 sabers’ Luke Hero is a recast of our own boards’ Anakin Starkiller Hero (unless it’s an older version).
For clarity and consideration; we support the enthusiasm but not 89 Sabers tactics as they’ve been known to cast other vendors with long heritage on this board.

Sorry That’s my PSA carry on

It’s unfortunate, to say the least. China’s currently not in any global IP treaties, so businesses there don’t have any immediate legal repercussions from abusing someone else’s IP rights. Hopefully, that will change soon, ironically, because the country will want to protect its own IP rights. Right now, the country’s legal system is basically the Wild West. It’s just sad that, literally, anything cool or worthwhile has to be copied so blatantly, like what’s happening to AS by 89sabers or everyone else cheating to make money.

Last edited:

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've flipped through that book in my local Barnes and Noble. All the images are artist renderings and not very accurate for the film used hilts. Unless you're looking for lore, it's not worth the buy in my opinion. I really hope Brandon Alinger does a Star Wars Props: The Original Trilogy, as a sister volume to his incredible costume book!

Spyhunter2k

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've flipped through that book in my local Barnes and Noble. All the images are artist renderings and not very accurate for the film used hilts. Unless you're looking for lore, it's not worth the buy in my opinion. I really hope Brandon Alinger does a Star Wars Props: The Original Trilogy, as a sister volume to his incredible costume book!

That's disappointing, but thanks for saving me the $$$.

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm actually kind of shocked that with all the great reference books out there on each of the different elements of these films that a prop book hasn't been released yet. Hopefully one day.

BRRogers

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
69DB6098-BFB5-42E9-BE35-F9C89DB5B7D0.jpeg

This is the one that started it all for me; not a ton of lightsabers but some amazing reference to spark the imagination out of the archives

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.